Elastomeric Membrane Roofing in Montreal, South-shore, Laval.
Below are the steps we follow to ensure that your elastomeric membrane roof is properly done.
- Removal of old roof until we reach the structural wood layer – many roofing companies will round corners and simply add a layer of insulation on top of old and rotten ones.
- Installation of new Vent pipes and ventilation boxes plus a new copper drain.
- Install Roofcraft Base.
- Install torche tape – 6 inches on all the joints.
- Install armer bond flash on parapet walls.
- Install granulated membrane TP 250.
Our average roof is built to last you around 20 years, saving you money for repairs and renovations in the future. We specialize in flat roofs which has been our staple offering since Demos Roofing inception.
Do not hesitate to contact us for a free estimation any day of the week!